Skip to main content

Medicine

It is said that "Prevention is better than cure" but our health is not same every time. Sometime we caught by disease and we mostly use medicine to protect from disease. If we feel sick, we go to medical house and buy medicine. We don’t need to any reference from doctor to buy antibiotics medicine. There are many kind of disease in surround us. Diseases are transferable and non-transferable. Many kinds of diseases are curable. We use medicine to fight with many diseases. Our health depend on our food habits and daily activities. If we eat healthier food, very less chances to become sick. Human body has its own system, without medicine also we can recover from diseases but it takes time and not sure. If we take medicine for exact diseases, we can recover very soon.
There are many researches happen to make medicine. Researchers spent more time to confirm it. After long test it comes in use. Medicine is bless from medicine technology. There are medicine for maximum diseases. We feel safe due to we have medicine. Before people used to die in lack of medicine. There were not discover medicine but now we have enough medicine and use it. Medicine made our life longer than before. People were afraid with TB(Tuberculosis) diseases due to no treatment or medicine but now it is normal. Medicine is available and government is distributing it free of cost. People used to believe that it is curse from god but now medicine discovered, available and it is normal.
Ancient time there was traditional medicine is called Ayurveda. People used to herb as medicine. They used to search it in forest and collect many kinds of herbs for medicine. Everybody doesn’t know or find out easily this kind of herb. Some people only knew it is called Baidya. Sick people used to depend with Baidya for medicine or treatment. Baidya used to treat sick people by his experience. People understood medicine is important for life. They started research and developed it Homeopathy and allopathy. Allopathy is mostly used in practice nowadays. We can find easily in any medicine centre. There are many researches still in process. Diseases are dangerous for us. We don’t want to live sickness life. Pollution is everywhere, air pollution, soil pollution, water pollution, food pollution are everywhere. Farmers use more chemical to produce crops. They use it to increase production. When we use it as food, there is more chances to sick. Polluted environment is main causes to spread diseases. So to be strong or maintain our health we have to use medicine.
Medicine is a big achievement of this modern age. When a child born then start to use medicine. Many kind of vaccines are used in child age. It helps to fight with many different kind of diseases in future. If we use medicine according to the doctor’s prescription, recovers our health. But one thing we most have to know that is medicine reaction is very dangerous for our health so we should strongly follow the direction. We can extend our age by using medicine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invention and Creation

In this world we have already so many things. We are using them. We know many thing that is created by unknown or Its all natural. We don’t called them creation but we can believe this world is also a creation. There are two way to be in this world one is copied and another is created. Creation means the thing that is quite or totally different among the all. It sounds same between creation and invention but actually they are not same. Invention means a thing which comes in use or seen after a long researches or studied but creation is totally different which we see or use it in one time for same in forever. A person involves in a creation and many more people could involve in invitation. Generally, there are many things we use in daily life those things we can call invented items are invitation. But creation means just like arts and its related many artistic work is called creation. Generally they are created by one person and some are created by in team. It is difficult to define in

Ask Yourself

Why I am writing ? This is a question for me every time when I write something on any topic. It is important to have goal to do something otherwise it is not necessary to do anything. It will waste your valuable time. Do what you know, learn what you don’t know. Making mistake is not your fault but repeating it again is your mistake or fault. Don’t afraid with the problems, it is life and it never ends in life. Your knowledge is your unseen weapon, sharpen it regularly. Search what you want, search what you can. Boundless opportunities are everywhere. Don’t wait time. Think it is your time and this is the right time to do anything. Never forget, today is the best day. Start now and move ahead. It is not too late to learn. We know lot of things are already happened but start with new idea. Create your own path. Keep in mind, Wise people do the same work in differently. Progress is mandatory in life. Burn your inner light and spread it everyone. Keep in mind, you can’t make people happy

What are you doing?

When I entered the social site or visit, many people can see me online and they say hi and ask how are you? After second question mostly comes, what are you doing? My answer always be there fit and fine and NOTHING. But when I go offline than I seriously think about this question, Really what Am I doing? Many people don’t want to share exact what they do in present. Similarly I also don’t want to tell them in details. If I tell them I am doing this than I have to spend more time to explain about my work. But these days really I am doing nothing. It means I am free from everything. But I don’t have time to do anything as my wish due to lack of time so I ask myself what are you doing? Everyday I wake up early in the morning and go to my work. It is my daily routine. No more extra activities. I spend 10 hours among 24 hours in a day. It looks I am spending more time on my daily duty. Its my first and main duty so I am doing it. I most have to do it. After I finish my duty I will b