Skip to main content

Corona (Covid-19)

Corona is a kind of virus name. Its new virus in the world, started from Wuhan, China. It's symptoms is same like common cold viral. The most common symptoms are fever, tiredness, cough etc. There many other viruses in corona family. Covid-19 is new virus in people. When people attack by covid-19 virus, people feel uneasy to take breath as well as affected people’s temperature will be high. If people don’t aware with it, illness will be serious case.  Corona damages people’s breathing system. It is transferable and spread very fast one people to another. Child and old ages people are the mainly affected by corona virus. But it can attack other aged people too. Many people died in short time period due to careless. Patient could be recover from it without needing special treatment. now it is spreading day by day all over the world. Every countries are fighting with this virus. So many people affected by covid-19(corona) virus. There is no any medicine discovered till now. Doctor’s are still in lab and trying to discover its medicine or vaccines. People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing should seek medical attention. People are scaring with it. So it is better to take care oneself.
There are many kinds of virus attacks people everyday. Viruses live very sort time and we suffer very fast from it. Viruses transfer from different way. Mainly its transfer from by air. Covid-19 virus is spreading very first among other viruses. Nowadays covid-19 became very horrible for every people or countries. There is no any information about how this virus started. Many people and countries are affected from covid-19 so many countries are trying to stop flight. Government is suggesting to public don’t go any other country or open place without emergency work. Many country closing the club, restaurant, gym hall, markets where people crowd more. Countries are focusing to reduce its affect to public. According to WHO, This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
We are suffering  from many kinds of viruses everyday. Our immune power is strong than virus so don’t know about its affect in our body. Covid-19 is newly came in people and our immune power is not enough to fight with it. So we have to keep our health good. This virus only attacking mostly the person who doesn’t have strong immune power. Many suspected people are in quarantine and some are recovered from it.
We can take care ourselves by practicing some hygienic rules.  We can control our presence in gathering. Don’t sake hands with any other people and try not to any share things just like papers, drinking glasses and clothes. Avoid from unnecessary travel. If it is compulsory to travel, take more information about impact of this viruses of that place. Use mask, gloves and sanitizer. Drink hot water and take rest enough. If you are feeling not well go to hospital or nearest medical centre and confirm about your sickness. Update the news or WHO websites for what is happening and what is the progress for treatment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invention and Creation

In this world we have already so many things. We are using them. We know many thing that is created by unknown or Its all natural. We don’t called them creation but we can believe this world is also a creation. There are two way to be in this world one is copied and another is created. Creation means the thing that is quite or totally different among the all. It sounds same between creation and invention but actually they are not same. Invention means a thing which comes in use or seen after a long researches or studied but creation is totally different which we see or use it in one time for same in forever. A person involves in a creation and many more people could involve in invitation. Generally, there are many things we use in daily life those things we can call invented items are invitation. But creation means just like arts and its related many artistic work is called creation. Generally they are created by one person and some are created by in team. It is difficult to define in

Ask Yourself

Why I am writing ? This is a question for me every time when I write something on any topic. It is important to have goal to do something otherwise it is not necessary to do anything. It will waste your valuable time. Do what you know, learn what you don’t know. Making mistake is not your fault but repeating it again is your mistake or fault. Don’t afraid with the problems, it is life and it never ends in life. Your knowledge is your unseen weapon, sharpen it regularly. Search what you want, search what you can. Boundless opportunities are everywhere. Don’t wait time. Think it is your time and this is the right time to do anything. Never forget, today is the best day. Start now and move ahead. It is not too late to learn. We know lot of things are already happened but start with new idea. Create your own path. Keep in mind, Wise people do the same work in differently. Progress is mandatory in life. Burn your inner light and spread it everyone. Keep in mind, you can’t make people happy

What are you doing?

When I entered the social site or visit, many people can see me online and they say hi and ask how are you? After second question mostly comes, what are you doing? My answer always be there fit and fine and NOTHING. But when I go offline than I seriously think about this question, Really what Am I doing? Many people don’t want to share exact what they do in present. Similarly I also don’t want to tell them in details. If I tell them I am doing this than I have to spend more time to explain about my work. But these days really I am doing nothing. It means I am free from everything. But I don’t have time to do anything as my wish due to lack of time so I ask myself what are you doing? Everyday I wake up early in the morning and go to my work. It is my daily routine. No more extra activities. I spend 10 hours among 24 hours in a day. It looks I am spending more time on my daily duty. Its my first and main duty so I am doing it. I most have to do it. After I finish my duty I will b