Skip to main content

I Spend a Day

A day is a short time period in a year. 24 hours is equal to one day or 1,440 minutes is equal to one day. But if we count from second, it is 86,400 sec is equal to one day. Oh ! Its too much. We all have equal time either riches or poorer. But our activities are different and we use it differently so result also coming differ. There is no any option to make time longer. We all are spending it knowingly or unknowingly. One day our life will finish and than time will not be counted. How you are passing your day? It depends up to you. Are you using it properly or wasting only? What do you want in your life? Time gives you whatever you want. So be aware about time's value and work everything on right time. Your result is in your hand.
Actually I don’t have enough time to think in any topics. My mind also can’t focus in one point due to more work pressure. Every time so many plans round in my mind. I dream many thing in sort time. I know it is not good. I am not able to do as my wishes.
I spend my day doing many things. I generally wake up at 4:50am and ready to go duty at 5am. I reach my workstation at 6am and starts my duty. I will be busy till 11am and wait for vehicle to return back room. My vehicle takes to come to me 10 to 15 minutes. I reach my room average in one hour. Everyday I spend four hours on travelling. When I was in travelling, I read some newspaper and books. I like to know contemporary issues and read some fiction and non fiction books. I reach room and prepare food. It takes one and half hours. I finished my morning lunch at 2 pm. I have very short time to read and write. I visit social sites and chat with friends. I spend one hour and take a short rest. It means I sleep sort time. Again I wake up at 4:50pm and ready for evening shift duty at 5pm. I spend same time on the way to reach my workstation but sometime it takes more time due to traffic on the road. In this time road is more busy than morning time. I spend nearly 2 hours on my workstation and return back to room. I reach room approximately 9pm. I change my clothes and eat rice which is prepare by my roommates. I finished my supper at 10pm and join social sites. I check my facebook wall and react the friends status or comment the post. I spend 20 to 30 min on facebook wall and chat with friends. I normally spend one and half hours in the evening too. I sleep at 11:30 to 12am. This is my tight day and night daily schedule. Now you may know how is my daily life goes on. There is no enough time to meet with friends, no time to travel new places. I know it will not be last forever. I am going to soon change my daily life style. After I want to spend all my time reading books, writing some articles, visiting new places and want to spend with my family, nearest, dearest and lovely person. This is how I have set my up coming days.
Now its your turn to share your daily life schedule. How you are spending your valuable time. How you are managing your all task in busy life. How you are connecting with friends and family. What your plan is for future. I want hear from you. Sharing something means great things in the world. Have a nice day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invention and Creation

In this world we have already so many things. We are using them. We know many thing that is created by unknown or Its all natural. We don’t called them creation but we can believe this world is also a creation. There are two way to be in this world one is copied and another is created. Creation means the thing that is quite or totally different among the all. It sounds same between creation and invention but actually they are not same. Invention means a thing which comes in use or seen after a long researches or studied but creation is totally different which we see or use it in one time for same in forever. A person involves in a creation and many more people could involve in invitation. Generally, there are many things we use in daily life those things we can call invented items are invitation. But creation means just like arts and its related many artistic work is called creation. Generally they are created by one person and some are created by in team. It is difficult to define in

Ask Yourself

Why I am writing ? This is a question for me every time when I write something on any topic. It is important to have goal to do something otherwise it is not necessary to do anything. It will waste your valuable time. Do what you know, learn what you don’t know. Making mistake is not your fault but repeating it again is your mistake or fault. Don’t afraid with the problems, it is life and it never ends in life. Your knowledge is your unseen weapon, sharpen it regularly. Search what you want, search what you can. Boundless opportunities are everywhere. Don’t wait time. Think it is your time and this is the right time to do anything. Never forget, today is the best day. Start now and move ahead. It is not too late to learn. We know lot of things are already happened but start with new idea. Create your own path. Keep in mind, Wise people do the same work in differently. Progress is mandatory in life. Burn your inner light and spread it everyone. Keep in mind, you can’t make people happy

What are you doing?

When I entered the social site or visit, many people can see me online and they say hi and ask how are you? After second question mostly comes, what are you doing? My answer always be there fit and fine and NOTHING. But when I go offline than I seriously think about this question, Really what Am I doing? Many people don’t want to share exact what they do in present. Similarly I also don’t want to tell them in details. If I tell them I am doing this than I have to spend more time to explain about my work. But these days really I am doing nothing. It means I am free from everything. But I don’t have time to do anything as my wish due to lack of time so I ask myself what are you doing? Everyday I wake up early in the morning and go to my work. It is my daily routine. No more extra activities. I spend 10 hours among 24 hours in a day. It looks I am spending more time on my daily duty. Its my first and main duty so I am doing it. I most have to do it. After I finish my duty I will b